I love lists. I make them all the time. The Boy mocks my list-making fixation, but I like being “organized”. Ok, more like having a vague feeling that lists allow me to have a method to the madness (aka my crazy life).
In celebration of my love of lists, I’m starting a weekly list of things I’ve recently seen & love. Link Love is a culmination of anything & everything that catches my eye. Hopefully you’ll find something that is entertaining, useful, or inspiring here as well.
1. Take hands free selfies with CamMe. Just wave your hand in front of your front-facing camera & take a shot. Duck Lips not included. Or encouraged.
2. This collection of street art installations. How awesome would it be to just stumble upon one of these?
3. This super easy, but stylish tutorial for bangle bracelets. So easy The Kid could do them, so chic even I need a few.
4. This uber-useful oilcloth tote that is perfect for Lil’s swimming trips. Sewbon is a sewing phenom… how does she make so many things so fast?
5. This X & Plus quilt from Modern Handcraft. The colors are so subtle, but work so elegantly together. And, it’s primarily my fave color: ORANGE!
6. Yoga Booty Ballet! So fun & it gets results. I’m tempted to pop in for a drop-in class when I’m in LA next week.
7. This Strawberry Lemonade Cake recipe. Two of my fave things! I need to make this… NOW.
8. This Girl Power print by Anne Cha. I’m certain The Kid needs one of these in her room. You can order your own as well.
9. This insanely gorgeous, jaw-dropping gown from the Zuhair Murad F/W 2013-2014 Couture Collection.
10. The birth of my blog! No link needed, you’re already here!